- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- EXTENSIVELY & STYLISHLY RE-MODELLED & EXTENDED, DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS & 2 SLEEK MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOM (ONE EN-SUITE)
- PLANNING PERMISSION PASSED FOR FURTHER 2 BEDROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR (CREATING 5 BEDS, 3 BATH)
- STUNNING RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH HIGH QUALITY APPLIANCES
- FANTASTIC, FULL-WIDTH, INSULATED ORANGERY/GARDEN ROOM WITH LOVELY GARDEN VIEWS
- NEW GCH & PLUMBING & UPGRADED ELECTRICS
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED, INSULATED GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- WONDERFUL, PRIVATE & ESTABLISHED GARDENS (EXTENDING TO 65 FEET) WITH USEFUL OUTBUILDINGS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS IMPRESSIVE & IMPECCABLY PRESENTED HOME
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful, private and established garden, extending to around 65 feet in length, plenty of parking and a very useful detached and insulated garage/workshop, are just a few features of this beautifully presented, re-modelled and extended bungalow, that still has the added benefit of enduring planning permission for two further bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
This outstanding and impeccably presented home has been sympathetically extended and benefits from three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master having its own private en-suite shower room, with the remaining bedrooms sharing a sleek and contemporary style family bathroom.
The kitchen is another noteworthy improvement and has been cleverly planned to make the very best of the space on offer. It comprises a range of comprehensively fitted crisp white units with contrasting natural oak worktops and metro tiled splashbacks. The fridge freezer is integrated and there is a ceramic hob and Bosch double oven.
Another fantastic feature of this delightful home is the stunning, full-width orangery/garden room. This impressive space is incredibly bright and versatile and is currently being used as a large sitting/dining room. It has an insulated glass roof, insulated cavity walls and an insulated floor with independently controlled gas central heating. It is accessibly by a door from the kitchen/breakfast room and casements doors from bedroom two. Also accessed from this room is a very useful utility room.
This superb bungalow further benefits from being completely re-plumbed with a new heating system, re-wired (with a new consumer unit) and a majority of the windows having been replaced.
A five-bar gate leads to a large driveway, providing plenty of very useful parking, for boats, caravans, trailers etc. This leads down one side of the property to a wooden fence and access to the garden and detached garage. The garage is currently used as a workshop, with a recently replaced and insulated roof and an insulated floor.
The rear garden extends to around 65 feet in length, it is enclosed by fencing with mature trees, flowers and shrubs. It is primarily laid to lawn and has a double shed with power and light.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D New Forest
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: C