- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR DEVELOPMENT NEXT TO BEAUTIFUL WALKS IN HURN FOREST (WITHIN 400M)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT EPC B RATING WITH PV SOLAR PANELS (OWNED)
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 2 SLEEK MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN & VERY USEFUL DOWNSTAIRS WC
- WONDERFUL, FULL-WIDTH SITTING/DINING ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDENS
- LOVELY LARGE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN (AROUND 35 FEET IN LENGTH)
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND PLENTY OF CASUAL PARKING
- RESIDUE OF 10 YEAR NHBC (EXPIRES 2028)
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS DELIGHTFUL, CONVENIENT & SPACIOUS HOME
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful, enclosed and landscaped rear garden with a sunny south/westerly aspect, allocated parking and plenty of casual parking, are just a few features of this beautifully presented, end of terrace family home, that is located within 400 metres of stunning walks and trails in Hurn Forest.
Positioned within the sought-after Victory Oak development and benefitting from the residue of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (expires 2028), this property is a perfect first time buy or investment, and is built to energy efficient, modern standards with PV solar panels (owned not leased) with an impressive EPC energy rating of B.
Both first floor bedrooms are decent doubles, both with very useful built-in wardrobes. They are serviced by two sleek modern bath/shower rooms (en-suite shower to the master).
The ground floor accommodation comprises a very well planned and generously fitted kitchen with contrasting worktops marble style tiled flooring, a downstairs cloakroom and delightful, full-width sitting/dining room. This lovely, comfortable room has an aspect to the rear with casement doors that open out into the garden.
This lovely, spacious home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and plenty of useful storage.
Th rear garden enjoys a sunny south-westerly aspect and has recently been landscaped with a fantastic anthracite, porcelain paved terrace, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The remainder is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing with a large and very useful space to the side that would easily accommodate a home office/garden lodge
An allocated parking space is conveyed in the sale.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C Dorset (east Dorset)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: B