- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL, DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT-AFTER POSITION CLOSE TO LIONS HILL & MOORS VA
- INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS (2600 SQ FT) & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 RE-FITTED, CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (2 EN-SUITE)
- STUNNING, VAULTED & GALLERIED LIVING SPACE & ADJOINING CONSERVATORY
- PRIVATE & ESTABLISHED PLOT (OVER 0.25ACRES) WITH EXTENSIVE PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS IMPRESSIVE HOME
- SOLE AGENTS
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful, private and mature plot, extensive parking for numerous vehicles/boats/caravans etc and both spacious and flexible accommodation, are just a few features of this impeccably presented family home. Positioned within close proximity to Lions Hill Nature Reserve and both Moors Valley & Avon Heath Country Parks, this wonderful, versatile home is perfect for a family or anyone needing annexe potential.
The first floor accommodation comprises two large rooms, one being a galleried space overlooking the sitting and dining rooms, the other currently used as a fourth bedroom. There are three further ground floor bedrooms, two having modern refitted en-suite shower rooms and a contemporary style family bathroom.
The heart of this wonderful home is the vaulted and galleried sitting and dining rooms, both enjoying views and having access out into the private gardens. From the sitting room with its imposing exposed brick chimney breast is a door out to the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room has also been re-fitted in a modern shaker style range of moss green units with contrasting, metro tiled splashbacks and rich natural oak worktops. There is also pedestrian access into the double garage.
This fabulous home further benefits from a very useful utility room (off the rear of the garage), plenty of storage, gas central heating, double glazing and a ground floor cloakroom which houses the water softner.
Outside are well-maintained gardens to the rear and both sides and a large paved terrace with electrically operated (with built-in wind sensor) awning. The gardens are enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. Twin timber gates lead out to the front where access for boats/caravans/motorhomes can be sought.
The block-paved driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles and in turn leads to the attached double garage. The remainder of the front is designed to be easy to maintain with an area of lawn and mature hedging.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:F Dorset (east Dorset|)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D