- Well designed semi detached house
- Cul de sac location
- Lovingly updated by current owner who has lived in property since new
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Sun conservatory
- Kitchen situated at the front of the property with good range of storage units and work space
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Front garden laid to lawn with flowers and shrub border
- Driveway giving off road parking for several cars leading to tandem length garage
- South west facing garden with garden shed and greenhouse
Tenure: FreeholdThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well-designed semi-detached home situated in a cul de sac location.
The current owner, having lived at the property since it was built approximately 32 years ago, has lovingly updated it over the years. There is an entrance porch, leading to entrance hall, with downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage. Doors lead off to spacious Lounge/Diner with conservatory which has a very sunny aspect. The kitchen is situated at the front of the house with a good range of storage units and work space. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft area is part boarded. Additional features include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Outside, the front garden is laid to lawn with flowers and shrub border with driveway giving off road parking for several cars, leading to tandem length garage. The rear garden is of a good size having a south west facing aspect with a patio area then laid to lawn with flower borders, enclosed by panel fencing and to the rear a Garden shed and Greenhouse.
The property is located in a desirable residential area which lies close to local amenities. Creekmoor ponds and Upton Heath Nature reserve are close by. It is on a main bus route with easy access to Broadstone, Wimborne and Poole.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
EPC RATING: E
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.