- Contact Hearnes for details
- Close walking distance of Wimborne town centre
- Spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with delightful south facing rear garden
- Sitting room with dual aspect and patio doors onto patio and garden
- Good size kitchen with space for table and chairs and door to garden
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower
- Paved front garden with flower and shrub borders
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn area with well stocked flower beds
- Off road parking and garage
- No forward chain
Tenure: FreeholdThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in need of modernisation with delightful south facing rear garden, off road parking and garage, within close walking distance of Wimborne town centre, being offered with no forward chain.
On entering the property you are greeted by a good size entrance porch leading through to a spacious entrance hallway. Doors then lead off to the sitting room, enjoying a dual aspect with patio doors on to patio and garden. The kitchen has a range of base and eye level units and space for appliances and for table and chairs, rear aspect window and further door taking you to the garden.
Bedroom one is of a generous size being approximately 17 in length with built in wardrobes, rear aspect window and door, and en suite shower room. Bedroom two and three both have front aspect windows with bedroom two benefiting from built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a three piece suite.
Outside. The front garden is paved with flower and shrub borders, a tarmac driveway gives off road parking leading to garage with electric up and over door. The rear garden is a real feature to the property having to the immediate rear a paved patio area. The garden is then laid to lawn with many attractive plants and shrubs and well stocked flower beds, being enclosed by panelled fencing.
The bungalow is situated within close walking distance of Wimborne town centre where there are a number of shops, restaurants, public houses and the popular Tivoli theatre.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: D
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.