- Contact Hearnes for details
- Well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced house
- Spacious lounge/dining room with feature wooden fireplace
- Generous size kitchen/breakfast room with space for large table and chairs
- All bedrooms are of a good size, Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with three piece suite & shower over
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces as well as visitor parking
- Enclosed patio garden with wealth of attractive plants and shrubs
- Approximately 3 miles from Wimborne town centre
Tenure: FreeholdA well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced house situated in a landscaped cul de sac development. This modern, deceptively spacious home was built in 2000 and has been lived in by the present owner from new.
A covered entrance porch with front door leads to a good size reception hallway with cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom with WC and vanity unit. Door leads off to a spacious lounge/dining room with feature wooden fireplace with coal effect fitted electric fire, rear aspect window and further rear door leading on to patio garden. There is then a generous kitchen/breakfast having a range of base and eye level units, inset gas hob with electric oven below and space for appliances, part tiled walls, space for large table and chairs and front aspect window. Stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor landing where three good size bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom being over 15 feet in length having built in wardrobes and rear aspect window. There is then a family bathroom, being a three piece suite with electric shower over and part tiled walls.
Additional features to the property include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Outside. There are residents and visitors parking areas with number 22 having two allocated parking spaces. There is then a paved garden having a wealth of many attractive plants and shrubs and well stocked flower beds, being enclosed by panelled fencing, with timber gate giving access to the rear.
Agents notes. A residents association maintains the communal areas and front gardens at a cost of £340 per annum.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING:
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.