- Contact Hearnes for details
- Second floor two bedroom purpose built apartment
- Immaculately presented with superb fitted kitchen and luxury fitted bathroom
- Spacious living room with front aspect
- Kitchen has cream gloss soft close base and eye level units with built in integrated appliances
- Bathroom has a modern white suite with bath & double shower cubicle
- Double glazing, electric radiators and immaculately presented throughout
- Garage in block
- Communal well maintained gardens with driveway giving access to visitor parking bays
- Just under half a mile from Wimborne square and easy walking distance of the river Stour
Tenure: LeaseholdAn immaculately presented two double bedroom second floor purpose built apartment with superb fitted kitchen and luxury fitted bathroom situated just under half a mile from Wimborne square with easy walking distance of the river Stour. The property is approached by well-maintained communal gardens with a driveway giving access to visitor parking bays and a garage.
From the communal hallway stairs lead to second floor landing leading to the entrance hallway having good size cloaks cupboard and further storage cupboard. Doors then lead off to a spacious living room with a front aspect. A particular feature to the property is the kitchen having modern cream gloss soft close base and eye level units, inset four ring electric hob with adjacent double oven, built in fridge freezer, integrated slim line dishwasher and further built in washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Featured tiled flooring and inset lighting and rear aspect window. The master bedroom enjoys a rear aspect with bedroom two enjoying a front aspect. Luxury fitted bathroom comprising a modern white suite with bath, wash hand basin, wc, double shower cubicle with fitted shower, shaver point, chrome heated ladder towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
Additional features to the property include double glazing, electric radiators and being immaculately presented throughout. The location of the property combines the advantage of town and within easy reach to open countryside and the river Stour nearby.
Tenure is leasehold. We understand from the vendor the lease is 189 years from 1974. The maintenance is £242 per quarter and the ground rent is peppercorn.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B EPC RATING: D
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.