- Contact Hearnes for details
- Situated in a small village of Canford Magna
- Luxury brand new four bedroom detached family home
- Good size plot with ample off road parking and double garage
- High quality specification finish
- Gas under floor heating throughout
- Superb 30' kitchen/dining room
- UPVC quality windows and fully carpeted
- Landscaped garden with brick paviour driveway
- Wimborne is approximately 2 miles distant
Tenure: FreeholdThis luxury brand new four bedroom three reception room three bathroom detached family home situated on a good size plot with ample off road parking and garage situated in a small village in the heart of the conservation area of Canford Magna.
This outstanding home is finished to a very high quality specification including gas under floor heating throughout and ten year NHBC warranty, superb 30 kitchen/dining room with elegant kitchen units, granite work surfaces and a range of appliances, quality UPVC windows, fully carpeted, landscaped garden with brick paviour driveway leading to double garage.
Canford Magna is a small village set between Wimborne, Poole and Bournemouth just south of the river Stour. The village is a site of the famous Canford Independant school and has a beautiful church parts of which date back over 1000 years. Southampton is approximately 32 miles away and London is 110 miles, both of which are accessible by rail from Bournemouth.
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.