- A delightful semi detached Victorian home
- Tastefully decorated, built in 1896
- Offering 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room (which has been updated by current owner)
- Fireplaces in lounge & dining room
- Beautifully refurbished bathroom
- Includes a garage & off road parking
- Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful two double bedroom, two reception room semi detached Victorian home, offering a kitchen/breakfast room, garden, garage and off road parking. Set within ½ a mile of the shops on Ashley Road.
This beautiful home, which is tastefully decorated, was built in 1896 and offers good sized rooms with high ceiling as you would expect in a property of this age. The kitchen/breakfast room, which has been updated by the existing owner, has the benefit of glazed doors opening onto the rear garden. The lounge and dining room have windows at either end, both allowing plenty of light into the property, there are two fireplaces, one in the lounge and one in the dining room.
The first floor feels light and airy and offers two double bedrooms, with the master at the front, and bedroom 2 overlooking the rear garden. The beautifully refurbished bathroom is at the rear of the home and benefits from a twin aspect, wooden floors a double ended bath and a separate shower.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, garage and off road parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a fence and brick surround, with a range of shrubs, there is also access to the front via a pathway.
The house is conveniently located within a mile of the local shops at Parkstone and slightly further away, Ashley Cross. Poole Town Centre is less than two and a half miles away and Bournemouth Town Centre is approximately three and a half miles away.
Agents notes: Chimney would need to be serviced prior to use.