- An outstanding 3849 sq ft contemporary home which has been completely remodelled, extended & reb
- Finished to an exceptional specifiaction including underfloor gas fired heating to the ground floor
- Stunning kitchen/dining/day room with every conceivable integrated appliance including a butler tap.
- Four first floor bedrooms with 3 en suite shoer rooms, a luxurious bathroom and ground floor shower
- 5 sets of double glazed bifold doors including 2 corner sets providing a cantilevered opening
- Generous driveway and parking area leading to a double garage with remote control roller door
- 3/4 reception rooms which could provide additional bedroom space if so desired
- Lovely private gardens with various attractively paved patios
- Feature bedroom windows including a Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden
- Ring Hearnes in Ferndown for details or immediate viewing. Must be seen!
Tenure: FreeholdAn outstanding detached contemporary property which has been completely remodelled, extended and rebuilt offering incredibly generous accommodation of 3849 sq ft on a good size private plot. The property has been finished to an exceptionally high specification and offers incredibly versatile space which flows beautifully with an open plan theme, yet still affords plenty of private individual rooms. It is located in this sought after established residential setting with sylvan outlooks from most rooms, convenient for Ferndown and just a few miles from both Poole and Bournemouth vibrant town centres.
Noteworthy features include numerous sets of bi-fold doors leading to the garden including a cantilevered corner set opening from the kitchen; gas fired underfloor heating through the ground floor with radiators on the first floor; a stunning kitchen/dining/day room with an exceptional range of integrated appliances (including two fridges, two freezers, various ovens, wine cooler, coffee machine etc), low profile composite stone work surfaces, butler tap for instant boiling water, zoned LED lighting, water softener and soft close drawers and cupboards in a contemporary white finish. There are stylish en suite shower rooms to three of the bedrooms plus a luxurious family bathroom and a matching ground floor shower room.
The property is entered by a spectacular double glazed vaulted hallway with central stairway to the first floor in polished wood and glass. All rooms have low voltage LED downlights, and there are 5 amp side light sockets in the lounge and master bedroom. The bedrooms are all of generous proportions with interesting features such as triangular windows and a Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden.
The frontage has shaped lawns surrounding a carriage driveway which leads to an additional parking area at one side and to the double garage. The garage has a low noise remote control roller door as well as doors to the utility room and to the side patio. The remainder of the gardens are on all sides with various attractively paved patios where you can enjoy the sun all day, and a good size private lawn enclosed by high timber fencing.
The interaction between the internal accommodation and the gardens has been well thought out via the 5 sets of bi-fold doors as well as various other doors throughout which are all double glazed as are all the windows.
Dudsbury Rd is one on the areas premier residential roads located approximately 2 miles from Ferndown Town Centre. Ferndown is well served by schooling, leisure facilities including three golf courses (Ferndown, Dudsbury and Ferndown Forest) and a Sports Centre as well as lovely natural areas for walking and other outdoors sports grounds. The area is well served by schools in both the public and private sectors.
This is an opportunity to acquire an exceptionally spacious, newly reconstructed home with no forward chain, finished to a superb specification with all expected modern facilities.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: C
The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.