- An outstanding split level detached family home
- Remodelled & extended allowing personalisation for the incoming buyer
- Backs directly onto Parkstone Golf Club with gate
- Offering 5 bedrooms (all en-suite)
- 3 reception rooms (could be used as additional bedrooms)
- Stunning lounge with dual aspect bi-fold doors to garden
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with doors leading to rear garden
- Carriage driveway providing parking for 3 cars & leading to garage
- Gas fired heating via underfloor & radiators & contemporary double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdAn outstanding split level 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 3 reception room detached family home affording light and airy accommodation with a good degree of versatility. The property was remodelled and extended in 2016/17 from an original bungalow and has been designed to allow personalisation for the incoming buyer. It backs directly onto Parkstone Golf Club and has a gate into the Club House car park, ideal for the keen golfer. The interaction between interior and exterior is maximised by wide bi-fold doors and generous windows affording a sylvan outlook.
Stunning 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom architect designed home
All bedrooms have en suite shower/bathrooms
Master and second suites both have walk-in wardrobes
3 reception rooms (2 could be used as additional bedrooms)
Additional bathroom on ground floor
Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with doors leading to rear garden
Carriage driveway providing comfortable parking for three vehicles and leading to the garage
Gas fired heating via underfloor & radiators
Contemporary double glazing throughout
Stunning lounge with dual aspect bi-fold doors to garden
Over 3000 sq ft of split-level accommodation
Premier established residential location just one mile from Salterns Marina
Extensive low voltage ceiling downlights throughout as well as subdued lighting in the lounge and various feature LED lights.
This lovely home is set in one of the areas prime locations adjacent to Parkstone Golf Club and within a mile of Salterns Marina. The local shops in Lilliput are less than three quarters of a mile away and Canford Cliffs Village is within a mile and a half. Various pleasant walks through chines or along the harbourside lead to the superb beaches that the area is famous for all between 1.5 and 2 miles away.
London 100 miles. Southampton 35 miles. Bournemouth airport 9 miles. Bournemouth Town Centre 3.5 miles. Poole Town Centre 2.5 miles. Mainline Railway Station less than a mile at Ashley Cross.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: C