- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious accommodation set over 3 floors
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Tastefully decorated and carpeted in natural tones
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Parking space
- Attractive rear garden, fully enclosed and well laid
- Private cul de sac location
- Luxury bathroom with bath and seperate shower cubicle and ground floor cloakroom
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing.
Tenure: FreeholdAn immaculate 3 bedroom semi-detached home, set in a private road in a cul-de-sac development of 10 properties, built in 2004 with a bright and spacious feel throughout. This family home is close to local shops on Ringwood Road and is just under a mile from Rossmore Leisure Centre, which offers a range of facilities including a swimming pool, state of the art gym/sports hall and indoor and outdoor football pitches.
Immaculate accommodation spread over three floors
3 bedroom semi-detached house
Tastefully decorated in natural tones with matching fitted carpets and flooring
Private cul-de-sac location
Private rear garden with patio and lawn, enclosed by timber fencing
Luxury bathroom with separate shower cubicle and additional ground floor cloakroom
Fitted kitchen with oven and hob and French doors to rear garden
Currently used as a 2 bedroom/2 reception room home with the lounge set on the first floor (which could be used as the master bedroom) with a Juliet balcony and a dining room set on the ground floor which could be used as a bedroom or lounge
Well equipped kitchen including a 4 ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer and patio doors opening onto a low maintenance rear garden
Gas central heating & double glazing
The property is conveniently located just over 700 yards from local shops and similar distance to Rossmore Leisure Centre. Poole Town Centre is just under 3 miles away and Bournemouth Town Centre is just over 3 miles.
£200 per year maintenance for upkeep of private road, communal gardens and drains maintenance
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: C