- Superb 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious accommodation
- Double garage and generous driveway with space for a motorhome etc.
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Attractive walled front and side garden plus low maintemance southeasterly rear garden.
- Good size fitted kitchen with appliances and seperate utility area
- Fully tiled modern shower room with walk-in shower
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room with attractive fireplace
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing.
Tenure: FreeholdA superb 2 double bedroom detached bungalow set on a corner plot with a double garage and generous block paved driveway, with space for a motor home or caravan. The property also benefits from a private, low maintenance rear garden. The bungalow is on the corner of Waterloo Road and Plantation Road, set back from the main road on a service road, conveniently located for both Poole and Broadstone.
Spacious 2 double bedroom detached bungalow
Generous dual aspect lounge/dining room with attractive fireplace
Well equipped dual aspect kitchen including a double oven, gas hob, integrated fridge and freezer
Separate conservatory style utility room
Block paved driveway for 2 cars and a caravan or motorhome leading to a double garage
2 double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
Modern fully tiled shower room with walk in shower
Generous corner plot setting with landscaped, walled front and side gardens
Paved south east facing private low maintenance rear garden
Gas central heating & double glazing
This lovely bungalow is located within 1.5 miles of Canford Heath Nature Reserve which offers beautiful walks over picturesque heathland, within ½ a mile of a new Lidl supermarket, ½ a mile from state of the art David Lloyd Leisure Centre and only 2 ½ miles from Poole Town Centre.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: D