- 3 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- Attractive wraparound gardens
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Lovely double glazed conservatory off the kitchen
- Superb modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washing maching, double oven, hob and hood
- Charming lounge with wood burner and views down to Branksome Recreation Ground
- Modern laminate flooring throughout with tiles in the kitchen and shower room.
- Block paved drive for 3 cars leading to a car port
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdA splendid three double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a private, elevated corner plot with off road parking and a car port. This attractive property also benefits from a well-tended garden that sweeps around both sides and rear of the bungalow with great areas for alfresco dining. The bungalow is located within 300 metres of local shops and a similar distance to Branksome Recreation Ground.
3 double bedroom detached bungalow
Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms
Gas heating via radiators
Private elevated plot with gated entrance
Modern shower room
Conservatory set off the superb modern kitchen
Well equipped fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss white units, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic hob with a chimney style hood and a double oven
Modern, high-quality laminate flooring throughout the bungalow with tiled floors in the kitchen and shower room
Charming lounge with wood burner and views down to Branksome Recreation Ground
Front porch, perfect for storage of shoes and coats
Car port and block paved drive with parking for 3 cars
This lovely home is set just over 350 yards from Heatherlands Primary School, and just over ½ a mile to Poole Retail Park with its range of shops including John Lewis and DW leisure club and similar distance to Branksome Train Station. The local shops at Ashley Road are within half a mile offering a wide range of cafes and shops. Poole Park is less than 3 miles away as are the vibrant Town Centres of Poole and Bournemouth.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: D