- Immaculate 3 year old 1460 sq ft, 5 bed detached house
- Beautifully designed in a modern character style
- Superb kitchen/dining/day room with excellent range of integrated appliances and stone work surfaces
- Full width bi-fold doors which open onto the garden
- Utility room & additional cloakroom
- Superb top floor master suite with walk-in wardrobe
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Cosy lounge with full height bay window & fitted plantation blinds
- Underfloor gas central heating on gf & radiators on 1st & 2nd floors
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdAn absolutely superb 1460 sq ft, 5 bedroom detached house constructed just 3 years ago by Harlequin Homes and conveniently located in a popular area less than a mile from Ashley Cross, half a mile from Poole Town Centre and Poole Park. The property includes 3 shower/bathrooms (2 en suite) a superb kitchen/dining/day room with full width bi-fold doors opening into a south westerly garden. There is a driveway at the rear providing space for 2 cars where there are currently 2 timber sheds which are included. Added benefits include an excellent range of appliances in the kitchen including two integrated fridge/freezers a Smeg double oven, an induction hob with pop up extractor set into a substantial island unit with a generous stone worktop. Must be seen.
Immaculate 3 year old, 5 bedroom detached family home
Beautifully designed in a modern character style
Superb kitchen/dining/day room with large central island, stone work surfaces, excellent range of appliances and full width bi-fold doors opening into the garden
Utility room and additional cloakroom
Superb top floor master suite with walk-in wardrobe and luxurious en suite shower room
Guest bedroom with en suite shower room
Stylish family bathroom
Fitted wardrobes in beds 3 & 4
Bedroom5/study with fitted study furniture
Cosy lounge with full height bay window and fitted plantation blinds
Underfloor gas central heating on the ground floor with radiators on first and second floors
Remainder of 10 year construction guarantee
Fully double glazed
The property is conveniently located in this popular residential area with local schools and amenities nearby. Poole Park is just half a mile walk along the road and offers wonderful leisure facilities for all the family as well as a lovely restaurant overlooking the boating lake. The mainline railway station at Poole is within a mile and there are regular bus services nearby.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: TBA EPC RATE: TBA
Kitchen - 19'9" x 14'7"
Utility Room 4'4" x 6'1"
Hallway - 13'11" x 3'11"
Lounge - 11'8" x 9'02"
WC - 4'4" x 4'9"
Stairs- 2'9" x 2'11"
Bed 3 - 9'8" x 10'4"
Bed 4 - 9'7" x 7'8"
Bathroom - 5'8" x 5'8"
Bed 2 - 10'1" x 9"
Ensuite - 6" x 4'5"
Study - 10'7" x 5'7"
Master - 13'3" x 17'6"
Wardrobe - 7'11" x 6'4"
Ensuite - 8" x 7'11"