- Splendid sea views, adjacent to Branksome Chine Beach
- Incredibly spacious first floor 2028 square foot apartment plus double garage with store room
- Rarely available in this setting, just 6 apartments in the block
- 3 double bedrooms, 3 shower/bathrooms (2 en suite)
- lovingly maintained over the 13 years of the present owners occupation
- Now offering potential for personalisation
- Beautifully refitted master en suite bathroom
- Share of freehold; passenger lift; security entryphone, additional parking spaces
- Gas cetral heating, double glazing. No forward chain.
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdPossibly one of the premier locations on the conurbations coastline, this superb apartment sits at the bottom of The Avenue with a stunning, bustling view of the sea and beach. It is set just over half a mile from Canford Cliffs Village and just over a mile from Westbourne, with the Branksome Beach Restaurant just opposite and the popular local eatery, The Inn on the Park, just a short walk away. The location is midway between Sandbanks and Bournemouth Town Centre, each being a 2 mile walk along the beachfront.
This spacious apartment offers 3 double bedrooms on the first floor enjoying delightful sea views and benefiting from 2 en suite shower/bathrooms, a double garage, a generous L-shaped lounge/dining room leading to a peaceful sunroom, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The impressive entrance hall leads to all principal rooms and there are ample storage cupboards.
The block is low rise with a pitched and tiled roof and is a well-managed property of just 6 apartments set out over 3 floors served by lifts and security entryphone systems. It is set in very good size landscaped gardens and has a communal parking area adjacent to the 2 rows of double garages, each of which has an additional storeroom. Constructed in 1981 the apartments were set out with space and privacy in mind when land was not at such a premium, thereby providing ideal homes for those wanting to downsize from their family homes. The present owners have lovingly cared for the property over their 13 years of occupation and it is well presented yet offers potential for personalisation.
3 Double bedrooms, two with en suite shower/bathrooms
Truly delightful sea and beach views
Particularly spacious first floor apartment
Double garage with storeroom and additional parking
Passenger lift and security entryphone system
Share of Freehold
Double glazing and gas central heating
Master bedroom, which also benefits from the panoramic views and benefits from a luxury en suite bathroom
Wonderful lounge/dining room with broad picture windows encompassing the delightful views
Tenure: Leasehold with share of freehold
Maintenance: Approximately £2,000 half yearly
Council Tax: H EPC Rating: C