- Family home for the last 35 years for the present owners
- Remarkable third of an acre plot surrounding this very spacious 3-4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Extensive parking for numerous vehicles incuding space for caravan/lorry/boat etc.
- Double garage with workshop on the side
- Grounds on all sides including large vegetable plot, lawn, patio and lots of fruit trees
- En suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- Kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
- Bright and airy dual aspect lounge with patio doors to garden
- Enormous potential for extension/annex/loft conversion etc
- RING HEARNES IN POOLE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Tenure: FreeholdAmazing Opportunity! Having been the family home of the present owners for the last 35 years is this remarkable 3-4 double bedroom, 1-2 reception room bungalow, set on a third of an acre plot, in a cul-de-sac location with parking for at least 5 vehicles plus a double garage with attached workshop. This incredible property is so unique in this area and offers huge potential for extension or loft conversion. It is ideal for anyone requiring storage for their business, multiple vehicle parking including space for caravan/boat/van/lorry etc. and will make a splendid home for an incoming family as it has been for the last 35 years for the current owners. The gardens are on all sides and include a generous lawned area with numerous soft fruit trees, large patio area, large vegetable plot, greenhouse, shed and storage area.
A wonderful 3-4 double bedroom, 1-2 reception room bungalow set on a third of an acre plot surrounded by its own grounds
Family home for the present owners for the last 35 years who have lovingly looked after and improved it over the years
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
Separate utility room & cloakroom
Kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
33ft entrance hall plus spacious entrance lobby
Dual aspect lounge with double glazed patio doors to the large patio and garden beyond
Double garage with workshop which benefits from power & light
Potential for extension/annex/loft conversion subject to relevant planning permission
Plot includes a lovely 90ft x 65ft orchard and garden as well as a 30ft x 50ft vegetable plot, storage shed, greenhouse.
Parking for 5 vehicles including space for a caravan/motorhome/lorry/van etc
Set back from the cul-de-sac and accessed via a 100 x 96 driveway widening into the main parking area
The location is extremely convenient being just ½ a mile from Waitrose and the extensive range of local shops in Ashley Road. Ashley Cross is just over a mile away with its popular cafes, bars and restaurants. Westbourne is 2 miles away, Poole Park a similar distance and Poole town centre is less than 2.5 miles with Bournemouth town centre approximately 3 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: TBC