- Absolutely immaculate 2 double bedroom apartment wit fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Less than 2 years old with remainder of LABC warranty
- 999 year lease and share of freehold
- Second floor with lovely outlook
- Passenger lift to all floors including basement parking and security video entryphone system
- Secure underground parking space with electric gate
- Visitors parking spaces and communal cycle store
- Luxury kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: LeaseholdThis absolutely immaculate 2 double bedroom second floor apartment has a lovely treetop outlook to Poole Harbour from the feature wraparound windows in the wonderful, contemporary kitchen/living room. The luxury kitchen come with a full range of integrated appliances and a tiled floor. Carpets are fitted throughout the remainder of the flat with tiles in the bathroom. It is set in a stylish development of just 30 apartments constructed in 2018 by Whitelock Homes who have a 100 year heritage of building in Poole.
Stylish and immaculate 2 double bedroom second floor apartment
Far reaching views from superb kitchen/living room
Less than 2 years old with remainder of LABC warranty
Secure underground parking space with lift access and electric gate, communal visitors parking and communal cycle store
Gas central heating and double glazing
Fitted carpets throughout plus tiled floors in kitchen and bathroom
Luxury kitchen with full range of integrated appliances
Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom
999 year lease with share of freehold
Security video entryphone system
Excellent location within half a mile of Ashley Cross
Contemporary development of 27 apartments and 3 penthouses constructed by Whitelock Homes in 2018
This attractive development is conveniently located in this sought after area, within half a mile of Ashley Cross, less than 2 miles from Poole Town Centre and 3 miles from Bournemouth Town Centre. It is on good bus routes and just half a mile from the mainline railway station. There are local shops just along the road providing all your day to day requirements.
Tenure: Share of freehold with 999 year lease.
Maintenance charge: Approximately £850 per annum, No ground rent.