- Superb one bedroom retirement flat
- First floor with lovely outlook
- Excellent development with live-in house manager who has been there 17 years
- Attractive communal facilities including laundry, residents lounge, guest suite, lovely gardens
- Communal entryphone system, communal parking
- Newly fitted carpets, newly decorated.
- Vacant possession.
- Double glazing
- Electric storage heating
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for an apointment to view
Tenure: LeaseholdA very well presented 1 bedroom first floor flat in this popular retirement development with a lovely outlook. The property includes 24 hour alarm, double glazing, security entryphone, electric storage heating, newly fitted carpets, fitted wardrobes, fitted kitchen and is vacant so available immediately. The development includes many communal facilities including residents lounge, guest suite, laundry, lovely gardens, parking and live in house manager who has worked there for 17 years and has an excellent reputation for looking after the residents.
Spacious lounge with lovely view from triangular bay window
Kitchen with window and lovely outlook
Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Leasehold: 125years from 1988
Maintenance: Approximately £1800 per annum
Ground rent: £200 per annum