- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE OR EXTEND (stpp) WITH A LARGE LOFT
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGLOW
- VERY POPULAR & PEACEFUL POSITION
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- FITTED KITCHEN & LARGE SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE & VERY USEFUL LOFT SPACE
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- 120' PLOT WITH BEATIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL WITH KEYS IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful 65' mature landscaped rear garden, plenty of parking and a detached garage, are just a few features of this charming detached bungalow, that whilst being well maintained, still offers excellent potential to improve and extend (subject to the relevant planning consents). In particular, the loft space could be transformed into accommodation, as many others in the road have already done (subject to the correct permissions)
This delightful property has been well maintained and in the past has also been extended, creating a really well planned and versatile home.
The bedrooms are situated to the front of the property and both benefit from lovely large square bay windows, the sitting room enjoys views, along with the double glazed conservatory, of the rear garden.
This fabulous home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven and hob, a large shower room and separate utility room.
The garden is a particular feature of the bungalow, being designed to create year round colour.
The front garden is also planted in mature flowers shrubs and hedging,