- BEAUTIFUL DETACHED TUDOR STYLE FAMILY HOME IN A STUNNING ELEVATED POSITION
- GORGEOUS MATURE GROUNDS APPROACHING 0.5 ACRES WITH INSULATED SUMMER HOUSE & VARIOUS PRIVATE SEAT
- EXTENSIVELY RE-MODELLED & EXTENDED TO AN INCREDIBLE STANDARD
- FANTASTIC VAULTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS & THREE SLEEK & STYLISH BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (TWO WITH PRIVATE EN-SUITES)
- WONDERFUL WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL WITH LOVELY ĎKAHRSí ENGINEERED OAK FLOORING
- EXTENSIVE PARKING, TURNING & ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- ĎAVON CASTLEí ONE OF THE AREAS MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY & STYLE
Tenure: FreeholdA simply stunning mature and private plot approaching half an acre, extensive parking and a double garage, are just a few features of this breath-taking family home that has recently been tastefully re-modelled.
This beautiful home has been sympathetically and stylishly improved by the current owners who have combined traditional features with a clever modern twist.
In particular, they have successfully created a fantastic ¬Ďpart-vaulted¬í kitchen/dining/day room with Porcelanosa tiled flooring, natural quartz worktops and high quality Siemens fitted appliances including twin ovens, combination oven and plate warming drawer, flex hob and extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a wine chiller and Rangemaster sink and tap. This incredibly flexible room is perfect for entertaining and with the bi-fold doors gives the space an ¬Ďalfresco¬í feel.
Throughout the ground floor is lovely Kahrs Swedish oak flooring and matching internal doors and staircase.
Both the sitting room and dining room enjoy an aspect to the rear, overlooking the peaceful private gardens whilst cosy sitting room has the added benefit of a log burner.
In addition to the main living and dining spaces are two further incredibly useful reception rooms that are currently being used as a music room and study, but could easily be a fifth bedroom if required.
The first floor lies host to four double bedrooms, with the primary bedroom having a sleek modern en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle and twin Vitra sinks & Vado faucets. The guest suite/bedroom 2 also has a private en-suite shower room and like the primary bedroom has bespoke fitted wardrobes.
This exceptional home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a fabulous 4-piece family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom.
Outside the grounds approach half an acre and offer high degrees of privacy and seclusion with various peaceful seating/patio areas. Located to the back of the plot is an insulated summer house that would make an excellent office away from the property.
Secure gates give access to a sweeping gravelled driveway that leads to the attached double garage.