- EXCEPTIONAL, FLEXIBLE & VERSATILE FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY RE-MODELLED TO AN INCREDIBLE STANDARD
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/DAY ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- FIVE BEDROOMS & THREE SLEEK & STYLISH BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- STUNNING PRIMARY BEDROOM SUITE WITH FULL WIDTH BALCONY
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE & MATURE GARDEN DESIGNED FOR OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & CARPORT
- PEACEFUL & SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Tenure: FreeholdExtensive off road parking, a lovely cul-de-sac position and wonderful private garden are just a few features of this truly exceptional detached chalet home.
This remarkable property has been completely remodelled by the current owners to an incredibly high standard, successfully creating a sympathetically improved and incredibly stylish home.
The heart of the property is a fabulous bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/day room. This fantastic space has been cleverly designed to make the very best use of the space on offer with integrated appliances and sleek clean lines. Bi-fold doors open out onto a paved terrace and into the peaceful gardens.
All five bedrooms are very generous doubles, three being on the ground floor and two on the first. The first floor primary and guest suites are both dual-aspect with private en-suite facilities, the primary suite having direct access onto a fabulous full-width private roof terrace.
The ground floor lies host to three versatile double bedrooms, a gorgeous family bathroom and lovely cosy sitting room.
This impressive home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear gardens are mature and private, being enclosed by fencing, hedging and shrubs. There are various seating areas a timber pergola and large paved terraced.
The front is primarily gravelled and provides extensive parking with a very useful covered car port.
COUNCIL TAX BAN: F
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: tbc