- WONDERFUL IMPOSING TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME IN GORGEOUS PRIVATE GROUNDS APPROACHING 0.5 ACRE
- VERY SOUGHT-AFTER PEACEFUL CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- FOUR LOVELY LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, PRIMARY BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA
- THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS, TWO BEING EN-SUITE
- THREE GENEROUS FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS & DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- WARM & WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL WITH IMPRESSIVE GALLERIED LANDING
- SIMPLY STUNNING RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & ADJOINING UTILITY ROOM
- INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE & SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE OVER
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
Tenure: FreeholdAn incredibly sought-after location, extensive parking and a detached double garage with annexe over, are just a few features of this beautifully presented, imposing family home that sits within gorgeous private grounds approaching 0.5 acres.
The current owners have extensively improved this fine home, creating a stylish and spacious property that suits the day-to-day needs of a modern family.
As you enter the property you are met by an impressive and welcoming reception hall with returning staircase and galleried first floor landing. From here, casement doors lead to both the sitting room with its triple-aspect and feature multi-fuel stove and the formal dining room which also benefits from a triple-aspect.
Another noteworthy improvement is the wonderful kitchen/breakfast room which has been carefully planned and thoughtfully re-fitted in a range of sleek shaker style units with contrasting Siberia quartz worktops. Casement doors open out into a double glazed conservatory and a further door leads to the separate utility room which has been fitted in units matching the kitchen.
The first floor lies host to four very well-proportioned double bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a comprehensive range of built-in furniture, a dressing area and four-piece en-suite bathroom. The guest suite has a crisp white modern en-suite shower room while the remaining two bedrooms share a contemporary style Jack & Jill shower room.
This fine home further benefits from gas central heating, multi pane glazing, a downstairs cloakroom and separate study/reception three.
The detached double garage is another very useful feature, with up and over remotely operated door and incredibly useful annexe. The annexe is accessed by a door from the side and briefly comprises a ground floor kitchen and bathroom with stairs leading up to a large open living space. This is ideal for anyone wanting to generate some extra income, works from home or has older children reluctant to move out!
The grounds in all approach 0.5 acres and provide high levels of privacy and seclusion with ornate wrought iron gates leading to an extensive gravelled parking and turning area.