- PLEASE CALL HEARNES FOR DETAILS
- BBEAUTIFUL MODERNISED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WONDERFUL MATURE & PRIVATE GARDENS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SLEEK MODERN BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
- WELL-PLANNED LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS
- LOVELY BRIGHT & SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM WITH GARDEN VIEWS
- EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & BUS STOP
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful mature and private plot, extensive parking and a garage (limited access), are just a few features of this extensively and tastefully improved detached bungalow which is conveniently located for easy access to local shops and bus stop.
This fine home has been modernised by the current owner with noteworthy improvements such as a comprehensively re-fitted kitchen with contrasting granite worktops that has been carefully planned to make the best use of the space on offer.
Further improvements include a sleek modern bathroom with separate WC and tasteful neutral decor throughout.
There are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a lovely bright and spacious sitting/dining room which enjoys views to the rear of the gardens.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a very useful double glazed garden room.
The gardens afford high levels of privacy and seclusion and comprise a large area of lawn, established flower and shrub beds and trees, various useful timber outbuildings/sheds and two ornanental ponds.
The front garden is also well-established with mature ground covering shrubs and hedging with a gravelled driveway that provides extensive parking and leads to an attached garage (limited access).