- WONDERFUL MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS OVER TWO FLOORS
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- STUNNING GERMAN FITTED KITCHEN WITH MIELE APPLIANCES & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- VERY LARGE RECEPTION/DINING HALL
- VERY EFFICIENT AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP/BOILER & SOLAR WATER TUBES (owned not leased)
- LOVELY LANSCAPED REAR GARDEN & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful peaceful cul-de-sac position, plenty of parking and a private garden, are just a few features of this outstanding detached chalet house.
The owner have owned this fine home since new, carefully improving it as they have gone along with additions such as an efficient 'air source' central heating boiler, solar hot water tubes and a simply stunning German fitted kitchen and utility room. This fantastic space has been cleverly designed to make the very best use of the space on offer and is fitted in a range of stylish matching units with contrasting 'Silestone worktops and upstand with colour matched glass splashbacks. High quality appliances have been installed including a Meile combination steam oven, matching pyrolitic oven and plate warming drawer, a Miele 5-burner gas hob, Elica extraction unit and Miele dishwasher. The utility room is fitted out equally well and has a fantastic Liebherr American style integrated fridge freezer.
As you enter the property you are met by an imposing reception/dining hall and stairs to the first floor. In addition to this is a large ground floor primary bedroom suite with private en-suite shower room and a lovely spacious sitting room.
The first floor lies host to three double bedrooms, some with built-in wardrobes, serviced by a modern family bathroom.
Outside to the rear is a well maintained, enclosed rear garden with useful timber storage shed and paved patio with remotely operated awning.
The driveway provides parking for a couple of vehicles and leads to an integral garage with up and over door power and light and internal door to the house.