- PLEASE CONTACCT HEARNES ESTATE AGENTS FOR MORE DETAILS
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 9 HOMES - FIVE PROPERTIES REMAINING
- BOILING HOT WATER TAPS CAN BE FITTED
- FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS
- LUXURY GERMAN KITCHENS WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND ULTRA SLIM WORKTOPS
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO RINGWOOD TOWN CENTRE
- 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
- TWO OFF ROAD, ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES PER PROPERTY
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING, CONTEMPORARY OAK VENEER INTERNAL DOORS WITH POLISHED CHROME HANDLES
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME, ASSISTED MOVE AND PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Located just a ten-minute walk from the town centre, Station Gate is a courtyard development of nine brand new three/four bedroom semi-detached houses. Each house has a different design layout that gives each home a unique identity of its own.
The front terrace is designed to sympathetically fit within the conservation style of the local surrounding areas. Once through the archway and across the courtyard the rear terrace has been designed with a more contemporary style to add contrast to this delightful development.
5 Station Gate is approached via a paved pedestrian footpath and includes two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.
On the ground floor, the property comprises of a spacious hallway, WC and open plan kitchen, diner, living room being duel aspect with views over the rear garden and an aspect over the front. The ground floor is heated by underfloor heating and is fitted with Karndean wood effect flooring.
The luxury German fitted Pronorm kitchen consists of built in appliances to include a Neff four ringed induction hob, an inset NEFF microwave and oven with an extractor fan over, a built-in fridge/ freezer and dishwasher.
The first floor landing provides access to the three airy bedrooms. The master bedroom looks over the back of the property via a large window and benefits from an en suite to include a heated LED mirror above the sink with vanity unit, luxury fitted Porcelanosa tiles, a WC and walk in shower. The family bathroom has the addition of a bath with a shower and glass shower screen over. The first floor concludes with an airing cupboard which provides great storage.
The second floor consists of the fourth sizeable bedroom.
Externally, the property has to the back of the property via a pedestrian gate, the garden has been landscaped to include a patio area directly adjoining the back of the property.