- Spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor flat
- Superb 80ft x 30ft (approx.) rear garden)
- Brick built workshop in the garden
- Private entrance
- 2 off road parking spaces at the front of the property
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bedroom 1 has a lovely view over the garden & fitted double wardrobe
- Good size storage cupboard & airing cupboard
- Double glazed windows & gas fired central heating via radiators
- Ring Hearnes in Poole on 01202 377377 for details or viewing
Tenure: LeaseholdA particularly spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor flat with an 80 x 30 rear garden and 2 off road parking spaces offering excellent value for money. The property is conveniently located within ½ a mile of the shops on Ringwood Road and ½ a mile from Bournemouth Nature reserve. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating via radiators as well as a brick built workshop/store in the garden.
Spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor flat
Superb 80 x 30 (approx.) rear garden
Brick built workshop in the garden
2 off road parking spaces at the front of the property
Modern fitted kitchen with electric hob, gas oven, extractor, dishwasher and washer/drier.
Bedroom one has a lovely view over the garden and fitted with a double wardrobe
Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating via radiators
Good size storage cupboard and airing cupboard
Low maintenance charges
Trinidad Crescent is situated within a mile of Knighton Health Golf Club and 5 miles from Poole Town Centre and Poole Quay. It is also within ½ mile of the beautiful Bourne Valley Nature Reserve which is ideal for family recreation such as dog walks, fishing, childrens play area and a skate park.
Term of lease: 125 years from 2010
Maintenance Charges: £30 per quarter (including buildings insurance and ground rent)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B EPC RATE: C