- EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- WONDERFUL QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION CLOSE TO POTTERNE PARK
- EXTENSIVELY & STYLISHLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFUL OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER & SEPARATE UTILITY
- 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & 2 CRISP WHITE BATHROOMS
- LOVELY DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM & LOG BURNER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY PRIVATE LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & PLENTY OF PARKING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL WITH KEYS IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdA lovely private rear garden with a sunny southerly aspect, plenty of parking and a double garage, are just a few features of this exceptional detached family home.
This fabulous property the just gone through an extensive schedule of improvements and re-modelling, creating in our opinion, one of the best homes of this style in the area.
The sitting room has a bright dual-aspect and cosy feeling with a Heta wooburner creating a lovely focal point and a wonderful place to relax.
Both the kitchen and dining room have been thoughtfully reconfigured into a fantastic open plan room that is perfect for entertaining and modern family living. The kitchen area is fitted in a range of stylish blue units with contrasting worktops and high quality fitted appliances including a Bosch double oven, induction hob, Neff dishwasher and built in 70/30 fridge freezer. LVT herringbone flooring completes the room and also extends into the utility room and reception hall.
The first floor comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master having its own modern en-suite shower room. The remaining bedrooms share a contemporary style family bathroom.
This fine home further benefits from gas central heating (new Worcester boiler), an updated fuse board, downstairs cloakroom and double glazing.
The gardens have a southerly aspect and extend from the rear round to the side to a further mature private garden. They are enclosed and laid to a mixture of lawn, flower/shrub beds and various paved seating areas.
The driveway provides parking for two cars and leads to the attached garage which has power and light. Part of the garage has been converted into a really useful office.