- 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment
- 2 bathrooms including an en suite to the master bedroom
- Spacious lounge with bi-fold doors to the terrace & an opening to the dining room
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Private south facing terrace with gate providing access from the front of the block to the apartment
- 1 allocated parking space located in the secure underground basement
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout the apartment
- 2 passenger lifts to all floors inc the basement
- Within 300 yards of Poole Park
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: LeaseholdAn impressive 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor apartment with a private south facing terrace. This lovely apartment offers a spacious lounge with bi-fold doors to the terrace, kitchen/diner fitted with integrated appliances and 1 parking space in a secure underground basement. Built in 2010, the current owners were the first people to move in and have added a private gate in the terrace area which they use as their own private entrance.
2 double bedroom ground floor apartment
2 bathrooms including an en-suite to the master bedroom
Spacious lounge with bi-fold doors to the terrace and an opening to the dining room
Open plan kitchen/diner with integrated fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher, washing machine, oven and microwave
Private south facing terrace with gate providing private access from the front of the block to the apartment through the bi-fold doors
1 allocated parking space located in the secure underground basement
Plenty of storage cupboards throughout the apartment
Aspirations is a luxurious block with 10 apartments. Approached by 2 entrances, the development has a security entry phone system and there are 2 passenger lifts which service all floors including the basement. The basement is accessed by a remote-control door.
Aspirations is in a quiet road set within 300 yards of Poole Park with walks to Poole Quay and Whitecliff, 600 yards from Ashley Cross offering a variety of bars, restaurants, and shops. The blue flag beaches of Sandbanks are just over 2 ½ miles away and Poole Town Centre is 1 mile away.
Term of Lease: 114 years approximately (Share of freehold available to buy)
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £1,600 Per Annum
Ground Rent: Approximately £250 Per Annum
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: TBC