- NO CHAIN, CALL SOLE AGENT HEARNES
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON MATURE PRIVATE PLOT
- INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND/IMPROVE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- WONDERFUL LARGE MASTER BEDROOM & WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM
- LOVELY HIGH QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE (ideal for conversion)
- VERY POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHIOOLS & RINGWOOD TOWN CENTRE
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful private and mature corner plot, plenty of useful parking for boats/caravans etc and an integral garage, are just a few features of this beautifully presented detached family home.
The current owners have improved the property, creating a flexible, stylish and spacious property that still offers further potential to improve/extend. In particular the garage could be incorporated into the current accommodation and there is additional space in the loft too.
The heart of this home is its wonderful light and airy open plan living space that enjoys a dual aspect over both the private front and rear gardens.
The remainder of the ground floor comprises two double bedrooms, the master with a walk-in wardrobe (easily converted into another bathroom or bedroom), a family bathroom and super fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The first floor lies host to a four-piece shower room and large bedroom which is flooded with light and has plenty of storage. From this bedroom access to the loft is easy as there was previously a door into the remaining loft space. With the relevant building regulations this could be converted into further accommodation.
This fine home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden measures approximately 55 by 38. It is enclosed by fencing, mature shrubs and hedging with a well-tended lawn and paved seating area.
The front is entered via twin timber gates to an extensive parking and turning area. This in turn leads to the front door and integral garage.
he heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and do not form part of the contract.