- CONTACT SOLE AGENT HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING ON SATURDAY 9TH JANUARY 2020
- DELIGHTFUL CHARACTER HOME LOCATED JUST YARDS FROM THE RIVER AVON
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS OVER BOTH THE 1st & 2nd FLOORS
- 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS WITH FIREPLACES
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE OR EXTEND (stpp)
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN, GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- WONDERFUL MATURE PRIVATE GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDING
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER POSITION
Tenure: FreeholdA fantastic location next to the river and local amenities, no chain and excellent potential to improve, are just a few features of this utterly charming end of terrace cottage located in the sought after village of Downton.
This delightful character home is positioned on the end of a terrace of beautiful cottages that overlook the River Avon. It is also one of just a few that has its private garden adjoining the property and accessible directly from the kitchen.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, lovely cosy sitting room with open fire, dining area and fitted kitchen.
The first floor lies host to two generous double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further set of steeper stairs leading to the loft room/bedroom three, which we believe has been here many many years.
This property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a brick built out building.
Downton is a thriving village approximately six miles from the Cathedral town of Salisbury, just outside the New Forest National Park and on the banks of the River Avon. The community benefits from its own schools, shops, recreation facilities including leisure centre with gym and tennis courts, football pitch, Bowling Green and pubs. Downton is also renowned for its annual Cuckoo Fair a fun filled day with Maypole and Morris dancing, bands, stalls and refreshments.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D