- CONTACT SOLE AGENT HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- OUTSTANDING DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER CONVENIENT LOCATION
- STUNNING POOLE COMPLEX WITH FABULOUS CONTEMPORARY STYLE ONE BEDROOM GARDEN LODGE
- FANTASTIC DETACHED ONE BEDROOM SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE (currently generating rental income)
- FURTHER ATTACHED GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- 5 BEDROOMS WITH 4 BATH/SHOWER ROOM (3 en-suite)
- BEAUTIFUL VAULTED SITTING ROOM & GALLERIED RECEPTION HALL
- BESPOKE HIGH QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH NEFF APPLIANCES
- GORGEOUS CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful mature plot, plenty of parking and an incredibly popular and sought-after location, are just a few features of this remarkable family home that offers both flexible and spacious accommodation in addition to annexe & income potential.
Tree Top House is an impressive home that offers a variety of living solutions and very good income potential if required as the original detached double garage has been converted into a one bedroom annexe and is currently rented out.
In addition to the separate annexe there is a recently constructed (2020) detached contemporary style chalet in the garden which would be fantastic additional accommodation for an older sibling or alternatively someone who wants to work from home. This well constructed and insulated structure enjoys views out over the heated swimming pool and has an en-suite bedroom and open plan kitchen/living space.
The versatile ground floor comprises an impressive vaulted triple aspect sitting room, a beautiful bespoke fitted kitchen with granite worktops and high quality appliances, a wonderful airy garden room/conservatory/dining room, a ground floor en-suite bedroom, bathroom and additional reception/bedroom.
The first floor lies host to a fabulous central galleried landing, a gorgeous master bedroom suite with en-suite shower, a lovely large guest suite (with en-suite shower), two further double bedrooms and an open plan study.
This fine home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside are delightful private gardens that have been carefully landscaped to provide various easily maintained areas in which to relax. They can be accessed from the sitting room, kitchen and conservatory. The pool is heated and has a depth of 1.1m-1.8m.
The front driveway provides extensive parking and turning for numerous cars/vans etc with a pathway leading to the entrance porch.