- CONTACT HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- WONDERFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME OFFERING FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- VERY FLEXIBLE & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING AN ANNEXE
- 5 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS (incorporating annexe)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE & MATURE PLOT OF APPROXIMATELY 0.5 ACRES
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO WOODLAND WALKS
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE & POTENTIAL
Tenure: FreeholdA stunning private and mature level plot and plenty of parking, are just a few features of this delightful spacious and flexible hone that offer fantastic potential to improve or further extend (subject to the relevant consents).
Denila sits upon a wonderful established plot that approaches half an acre within the highly sought after St Leonards area, popular for its proximity to the A31 as well as lovely forest walks.
This charming home has been in the same family for over 40 years and has been extended in the past, creating a very spacious yet flexible property that is currently set out as a two bedroom bungalow with attached two bedroom self contained annexe. However, it would be very simple to incorporate the annexe back into the main accommodation, giving you a huge amount of versatile living and sleeping space with up to five double bedrooms.
The main accommodation comprises two generous double bedrooms, a well fitted kitchen, a lovely bright dual aspect sitting room with feature fire and a shower room.
The annexe can be accessed from either the main reception hall or its own side entrance. It offers two double bedrooms, a bathroom, small fitted kitchen and a sitting room that has views down the garden.
The entire property and annexe benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the utilities are all on the same supplies.
Outside the gardens are enclosed with various areas of lawn, timber structures and wooded areas, creating a wonderful calming and relaxed feeling. Adjoining the property are two paved seating areas, perfect for alfresco dining when the weather warms up!
To the front is parking for numerous cars and a detached single garage.