- PLEASE CONTACT HEARNES FOR MORE DETAILS
- CHARMING HOUSE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN
- FULL OF CHARACTER WITH BEAMS AND EXPOSED BRICK
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 3 / STUDY
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- IMPRESSIVE MODERN KITCHEN/ DINER WITH VAULTED CEILING
- SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- PRIVATE GARDEN AND SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING
Tenure: FreeholdIdeally located just moments from the town and full of charm and character this early 1900s home is offered with no forward chain. The property is very well maintained and decorated in lovely neutral tones throughout giving a light and airy feel and being full of character and charm this really is a lovely home and an opportunity not to be missed.
The sitting room has an open fireplace, view to the front through a pretty box bay window and opening into a large dining area which in turn gives access to the study/ third bedroom, kitchen/ dining room and cloakroom. The kitchen provides the perfect space to entertain with a feature vaulted ceiling showing off the exposed beams and feature brick wall to one end being an eye catching focal point. There are doors into the gardens and the kitchen area provides a great arrangement of units, worktops and matching upstand as well as space for appliances.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms both serviced by the family bathroom which also benefits from a walk in shower unit.
Outside the property has a private garden, being of a good size for a property so close to the town and there is access from Harry Barrow Close into the rear garden.