- CONTACT HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LIFT & POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- FANTASTIC LOCATION & BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (balcony access from main bedroom)
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (modern boiler) & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE GARAGE, VISITOR PARKING & LOW MAINTENANCE
- NO CHAIN VIEWING ESSENTIAL WITH KEYS IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdBeautiful private and mature communal grounds, a private garage and visitors parking, are just a few features of this lovely bright and spacious top floor purpose built apartment that enjoys a southerly aspect and is being sold with no chain.
This purpose built property benefits from a share of the freehold with over 900 years remaining on the lease and surprisingly low maintenance.
Whilst this wonderful property is well presented it still offers fantastic potential to improve.
It enjoys a beautiful sunny southerly aspect that is enjoyed from the large master bedroom, sitting/dining room and private balcony. From all of these rooms are stunning views over the park like communal grounds.
The kitchen is fitted in a range of wall and floor mounted units with contrasting worktops and built-in Samsung oven and hob.
The bathroom is huge with a glass bowl sink and bath with shower over as well as a useful storage cupboard with Glowworm combo boiler (installed 2017).
This comfortable apartment further benefits from a welcoming central reception hall, plenty of storage, double glazing and a lift & stairs serving all floors.
SHARE OF FREEHOLD WITH OVER 900 YEARS REMAINING
MAINTENANCE: £1600 p/a
An additional Poole Council parking permit for Zone K can be purchased for an annual sum of £55.
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
In accordance with section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979 we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property. The property is being sold by a member of staff within Hearnes.