- CONTACT HEARNES TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
- LOVELY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- QUIET & POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN & RAISED DECKED TERRACE
- EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE OR EXTENS (stpp)
- 3 BEDROOMS & 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH KEYS LODGED IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdA large driveway, private garden and garage, are just a few features of this delightful detached family home that sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is being offered with no forward chain and vacant possession.
This lovely spacious property offers fantastic potential to improve or extend (subject to the relevant permissions).
The ground floor comprises a large entrance hall two formal reception rooms and a fitted kitchen whilst the first floor lies house to three well-proportioned bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This property further benefits from gas central heating (combination boiler installed 2014) and double glazing.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and mature hedging. There is an area of lawn and steps that lead up to a decked sun terrace. The garage can also be found in the rear garden with a driveway that extends to the front of the property.
The driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles whilst the front garden is laid to lawn with further privacy been given by additional mature evergreen hedging.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: E