- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT
- SIMPLY STUNNING ARCHITECT DESIGNED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER AND CONVENIENT POSITION
- APPROACHING 3400 SQ FT OF FLEXIBLE SPLIT-LEVEL ACCOMMODATION SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- GORGEOUS POLISHED PORCELAIN FLOOR TILING & BEAUTIFUL GARDEN ROOM/CONSERVATORY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 SLEEK MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- RELAXING SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & FULL-HEIGHT BAY WINDOW
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING WITH TIMBER SUMMERHOUSE
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO AVON HEATH, MOORS VALLEY & CASTLEMAN TRAIL
- PLEASE CLICK ON THE PLAY ICON WITHIN THE PHOTO REEL TO VIEW OUR 3D VIRTUAL TOUR
Tenure: FreeholdAn incredibly popular and convenient location, wonderful landscaped grounds, perfect for outdoor entertainment and plenty of parking, are just a few features of this breath-taking, architect designed split-level home that offers approximately 3400 sq ft of space.
Woodwinds is a simply stunning family home offering bright, spacious and flexible accommodation that flows beautifully and is set out over three floors. It sits upon a private and mature plot that is easily maintained and is close to Avon Heath and Moors Valley Country Parks and the historic Castleman Trail. Is also benefits from easy access to the A31, making it the perfect position for families.
From the impressive yet welcoming reception hall through to the sitting room and fabulous garden room is beautiful polished porcelain floor tiling, creating a sleek and cool atmosphere.
The kitchen/breakfast room has been well designed to make the very best use of the space on offer and has a continuation of the porcelain floor tiling. It has doors that open out into the gardens, steps that lead up to the fabulous split-level formal dining room and a door to the utility room.
The dining room has a warm and intimate feel with feature fireplace, exposed brick wall and internal window that looks down into the garden room. From here steps lead down to the sitting room which also has its own impressive fireplace.
The first floor landing has patio doors that open out onto a charming balcony in addition to stairs that lead to the second floor where bedroom four and the third shower room can be found.
Back on the first floor are three lovely large double bedrooms. The master suite has a feature full height bay window, steps up to a private dressing room/walk-in wardrobe and contemporary style private en-suite shower room while bedroom two has its own gallery and steps down into the room.
The family bathroom has both a separate bath and shower cubicle and is also split-level.
This charming and versatile home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a downstairs wc and security system.
The secure rear garden has been thoughtfully planned and is enclosed by a mixture of fencing, mature trees shrubs and hedging. There is a large area of well tended lawn and raised and decked entertainment area with power, light and timber summer house.
To the front is a part gravelled, part tarmac driveway that provides extensive parking and turning that leads to the integral double garage that can be accessed from the utility room.