- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- DELIGHTFUL SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PEACEFUL CUL DE SAC POSITION CLOSE TO LIONS HILL HEATHLAND & CASTLEMAN TRAIL
- LOVELY LARGE GARDEN, PLENTY OF PARKING & GARAGE
- THREE WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS & MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE DUAL-ASPECT SITTING/DINING ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE
- NO CHAIN
Tenure: FreeholdA lovely quiet cul-de-sac location, plenty of parking and no forward chain, are just a few features of this impeccably presented detached bungalow that is just a stones throw away from Lions Hill heathland.
This delightful property has both spacious and well-planned accommodation with three good sized bedrooms served by a modern white family bathroom.
Features include a large bright and spacious sitting/dining room which has a dual-aspect, overlooking both the front and rear gardens.
This fine home further benefits from a contemporary style fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
The gardens extend to approximately 60 by 45 and are mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing with stocked flower and shrub borders and a paved patio area.
The front gardens are designed with ease of maintenance in mind with parking for numerous vehicles. The driveway in turn leads to a spacious attached garage with up and over door power and light.