- No forward chain!
- Set on a quiet road in a popular location
- 2 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge with feature bow window
- Kitchen fitted in a range of cream shaker style units
- Garage with power & parking space in front for 2 cars
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Over the past 10 years the owners have redorated internally & externally & replaced the boil
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Tenure: FreeholdSet on a quiet road in a popular location is this well-proportioned detached bungalow with 2 double bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, and family bathroom. The bungalow has off road parking for 2 cars, a detached garage and sold with no forward chain. The current owners have rented the property out for the last 9 years and have kept the property well maintained. It benefits from a modern kitchen, gas central heating, 4 year old combination boiler, and double glazing. The garden is extremely private and still offers potential for landscaping.
2 double bedroom detached bungalow
Set behind a five bar gate on a quiet residential road of similar bungalows
Lounge with feature bow window
Kitchen fitted in a range of cream shaker style units with work tops over that continue to form a breakfast bar and fitted with a hob, extractor, oven, dishwasher, and space for a fridge freezer and washing machine.
Garage with power and parking space in front for 2 cars
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
Over the past 10 years the owners have redecorated internally and externally and replaced the boiler
Gas central heating and double glazing
Sold with no forward chain
Corbiere Avenue is a road of predominantly detached bungalows and chalets on good sized plots, situated in Alderney which is an established residential area of Poole. The bungalow is approximately 3 miles from Poole Town Centre with local shops in the area.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: D