- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE JUST CLICK THE PLAY ICON IN PHOTO REEL
- EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN PEACEFUL POSITION
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- LOVELY LARGE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & UTILITY ROOM
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM
- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- WONDERFUL LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GARDEN, PLENTY OF PARKING & GARAGE/OFFICE/WORKSHOP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING & CLOAKROOM
- FANTASIC LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPS, RIVERSIDE WALKS & CASTLEMAN TRAIL
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE ALL THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful peaceful town centre cul-de-sac location, close to riverside and country walks and plenty of parking, are just a few features of this truly exceptional detached family home that has a fantastic landscaped private rear garden.
This beautiful home has been meticulously maintained and improved by the current owners, creating a stunning and comfortable family home that is both bright and spacious.
The welcoming reception hall has stylish and hard wearing 'driftwood' style ceramic tiled flooring and leads to the principal accommodation and useful downstairs WC.
Location to the front is a lovely cosy sitting room that has glazed casement doors that open into the kitchen/dining room.
Overlooking the rear garden is a fitted kitchen/dining room that has been designed for modern family life and utilises the available space perfectly. It combines a blend of modern style with a traditional twist, having natural oak-fronted units, contrasting worktops and splashbacks. Adjoining this space is a really useful utility room. Both of these spaces open out into the garden.
The first floor lies host to three generous double bedrooms, the master with its own private en-suite shower room, the remaining bedrooms having the use of a crisp white modern family bathroom.
This fine home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear gardens are a particular feature, having been landscaped for ease of maintenance and outdoor entertainment in mind. It is fully enclosed with a lovely large paved terrace, stocked flower and shrub borders and useful timber shed,
Another excellent feature is the detached garage that has power and light and an up and over door. It is currently designed to have many uses, from a gym, office or workshop.
The front has been reconfigured to create invaluable extra parking with a driveway that leads to the garage.