- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
- OUTSTANDING DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER PARK LIKE LOCATION WITH FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS TOTALLING APPROXIMATELY 0.28 ACRES
- STUNNING HIGH QUALITY REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DAY ROOM BY SELECT INTERIORS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH LUXURY EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- THREE SLEEK MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (ON BOTH THE GROUND & FIRST FLOORS)
- TWO FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS (LOG BURNER & NEVILLE JOHNSON FURNITURE TO THE SITTING ROOM)
- SWEEPING DRIVEWAY PROVIDING EXTENSIVE PARKING & LEADING TO DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS FANTASTIC HOME
- PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VIEW THE 3D VIRYTUAL TOUR WITHIN THE PHOTO REEL
Tenure: FreeholdBeautiful mature grounds totalling 0.28 acres, extensive parking and a double garage, are just a few features of this exceptional detached family home that offers both flexible and spacious accommodation. St Ives Park is Located on the Hampshire/Dorset borders and is just a few moments away from beautiful walks along the Castleman trail and Ringwood Forest. These reasons along with the incredibly convenient location make it a very popular choice.
This impeccably presented and tastefully improved home has versatile accommodation that could be configured as three or four bedrooms. Currently the fourth bedroom is being used as a large office and is located on the ground floor where there is also a conveniently located bathroom, whilst the three remaining bedrooms can be found on the first floor. The master bedroom has been carefully fitted in a range of Neville Johnson wardrobes and has the added benefit of a private en-suite shower room. The remaining upstairs bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom.
Boasting a triple aspect with fabulous views over both the front and rear gardens is a stunning re-fitted kitchen/breakfast/day room that was remodelled in 2018. It comprises a range of contemporary style units with gorgeous natural lightening granite (with raspberry fleck) contrasting worktops. Appliances include an integrated dishwasher and Stoves 6 burner (four induction and two halogen) electric range style cooker with twin ovens. This fabulous space opens out onto and enjoys views of the private gardens.
The remainder of the ground floor lies host to a lovely large dual aspect sitting room with woodburning stove (HETAS certified) and Neville Johnson fitted furniture and a formal dining room which boasts natural travertine limestone.
This delightful home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The gardens are a particular feature of the property with the rear being recently landscaped; creating various grassed and planted levels with a full width natural sandstone terrace providing plenty of outside entertaining space. The front garden is more informal with sweeping lawns and a driveway that leads to the double garage. Stairs with glass balustrade lead up to the front door.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D