- CALL HEARNES TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- SIMPLY STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GORGEOUS MATURE & PRIVATE PLOT WITH CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
- BEAUTIFUL ATRIUM STYLE RECEPTION HALL
- FANTASTIC VAULTED MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (1 downstairs & 3 upstairs) & 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- LOVELY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOM & ADJOINING CONSERVATORY
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS WONDERFUL HOME
- PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VIEW THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR
Tenure: FreeholdA beautiful private and mature plot, extensive parking and a detached double garage, are just a few features of this truly exceptional detached chalet home that offers both spacious and flexible accommodation. Located in the popular at St Leonards area this delightful property has been extended and improved by the current owners since they bought it approximately 25 years ago. Most recently in the last 18 months is the addition of a stunning two story glass fronted extension, increasing the size, space and especially the feel of the reception hall and master bedroom suite.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises an atrium style reception hall, a lovely dual aspect sitting room, bedroom four, a shower room/wc and beautifully fitted modern open plan kitchen/dining room. Adjoining the dining area and enjoying views of the garden, is a delightful double glazed conservatory.
The first floor lies host three double bedrooms and a lovely modern family bathroom.
The master bedroom suite is also a particular feature of the property, having a vaulted ceiling and wall of glass, bathing the room in natural light. It also has a beautifully fitted contemporary style en-suite shower room.
The gardens have been beautifully maintained and offer high levels of privacy and seclusion with various private seating areas a large area of lawn and stocked flower and shrub beds. To the front is a large gravelled carriage driveway that leads to the detached double garage and sweeps round past the front of the property. It further offers plenty of privacy a large area of lawn and mature trees shrubs and hedging.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: tbc