- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- DELIGHTFUL SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- SMALL PRIVATE COURTYARD & SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING & USE OF COMMUNAL GARDENS
- PRIVATE FRONT DOOR
- 2 GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS (one en-suite)
- 2 MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LOVELY LARGE SITTING ROOM
- SPACIOUS MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH APPLIANCES
- FANTASTIC GATED TOWN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE OVER 55's
- NO FORWEARD CHAIN, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY WITH KEYS IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: LeaseholdNo chain, secure allocated parking and small private courtyard, are just a few features of this delightful two bedroom semi-detached home in the heart of Ringwood.
Sovereign Place is a sought-after secure gated development of homes for the over 55's. Whilst there are lovely communal grounds the property has its own small enclosed courtyard and its own front door.
The property is well maintained with the ground floor comprising a large bright sitting room, downstairs wc and lovely spacious modern fitted kitchen/dining room which has built-in appliances.
The first floor lies host to two generous double bedrooms, the master having its own private en-suite, with a family bathroom serving bedroom two.
This charming home further benefits from central heating and double glazing.
SERVICE CHARGE: £1500 A YEAR (approx)
LEASE 125 YEARS FROM 2004