- CALL HEARNES TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- CHARMING & WELL PRESENTED DETACHED CHARACTER HOME
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 3 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- 2 FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS
- LOVELY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH OAK WORKTOPS & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE GARDENS
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS WONDERFUL PROPERTY
Tenure: FreeholdWonderful private and mature gardens, extensive parking and a detached double garage, are just a few features of this wonderful detached character home.
Located conveniently for access into Ringwood town centre and the local schools, this delightful property offers spacious, versatile and well presented accommodation.
On the ground floor are two formal reception rooms with gorgeous stripped floorboards and open fires, a downstairs shower room, separate utility room and wonderful shaker style fitted kitchen/diner with solid oak worktops and butler style sink.
The first floor lies host to four generous double bedrooms, the master with its own private ensuite shower room and a sleek modern family bathroom.
This charming family home for the benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside are private enclosed rear gardens with a paved seating area enclosed by mature trees shrugs and hedging. Accessed from the garden via a pedestrian door is the double garage, which is subdivided into an area that has previously been used as a gym and a workshop.
To the front is a gravelled driveway providing plenty of parking, that in turn lead to the detached double garage. The remainder of the front garden is designed for ease of maintenance with ground covering shrubs and specimen trees.