- CALL HEARNES TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WONDERFUL PEACEFUL & SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE GARDENS WITH OUTBUILDINGS & EXTENSIVE PARKING
- GARAGE & USEFUL CARPORT
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM WITH MARBLE WORKTOPS
- TWO LOVELY BRIGHT & SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS & FEATURE FIRE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING WITH SOME ACOUSTIC GLASS
- COMPLETE CHAIN VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful private and mature rear garden, plenty of parking, a garage and carport, are just a few features of this impeccably presented detached bungalow that is being offered with a complete chain.
This wonderful well-planned property offers three double bedrooms serviced by a four-piece family bathroom and a second wc/cloakroom.
Occupying a lovely position at the rear with garden views, is a bright and spacious sitting room with Portuguese Limestone fireplace with realistic remotely operated electric fire. A decorative archway then leads to the formal dining area which can also be accessed from the kitchen and has similar views.
The kitchen has been carefully designed to make the very best use of the space on offer, it comprises a range of cream gloss fronted units with gorgeous contrasting marble worktops. It further features a built-in gas hob and double oven in matching stainless steel.
All three bedrooms are doubles, with the third currently used as a study with a range of contemporary style furniture. The remaining bedrooms also benefit from very useful built-in furniture, whilst all three are served by a four-piece bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
This charming home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing (some being fitted with acoustic glass).
The rear garden enjoys a south-westerly aspect and offers high levels of privacy and seclusion with a well-maintained area of lawn, large paved terrace and stocked flower and shrub borders. There is a lovely timber summer house, shed and log store too.
To the front is a driveway providing extensive parking that in turn leads to a garage with remotely operated sectional door and attached carport.