- CALL HEARNES TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING AND FOR MORE INFORMATION
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC
- EXTENSIVE PARKING, TURNING & LARGE GARAGE
- WONDERFUL EASILY MAINTAINED LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES
- LOVELY LARGE SITTING ROOM & DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- WARM & WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS FINE HOME
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful peaceful location, easily maintained gardens and extensive parking, are just a few features of this impeccably presented, detached bungalow that is being offered with no forward chain.
This stunning home offers three well proportioned double bedrooms, all having very useful built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom having its own private ensuite shower. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a modern white family bathroom.
An inviting central reception hall gives access to the entire accommodation, with glazed casement doors opening into the bright and spacious dual aspect sitting room. This well proportioned room has a focal point gas fire and sliding doors into a large conservatory. Both of these versatile spaces enjoy garden views to the rear.
The kitchen/breakfast room is designed to make the best use of the space on offer, with gorgeous natural granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, fridge and Neff double oven. There is also a very useful separate utility room which has access into the garden as well as a pedestrian door to the garage.
This stunning home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden is accessed by patio doors from the conservatory, a door from the utility room as well as secure side access. It has been designed to be easily maintained with raised brick planters, a specimen eucalyptus tree with the remainder laid to gravel and patio.
The front provide extensive parking and turning with access to an attached large single garage with remotely operated, insulated up and over door.