- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
- CHARMING DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERING EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE & EXTEND
- INCREDIBLY POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PRIVATE & MATURE PLOT OF APPROX 0.4 ACRES SPLIT INTO THREE DISTINCT AREAS
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOVELY LARGE SITTING ROOM & ADJOINING GARDEN ROOM WITH GORGEOUS VIEWS
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & ADJOINING UTILITY ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE GARAGE & PARKING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS HOMES POTENTIAL
Tenure: FreeholdA simply stunning private and mature plot of 0.4 of an acre, plenty of parking and a large garage, are just a few features of this charming detached bungalow that whilst impeccably presented, offers fantastic potential to improve/extend.
The property sits to the front of its beautiful established plot with a secluded rear garden that is split into three defined areas: a lovely informal garden adjoining the property with ornamental pond and stocked flower and shrub borders, leading to an orchard area with greenhouse and timber summerhouse and finally onto an area of private woodland.
The property comprises two generous double bedrooms served by a family bathroom and separate wc, a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in oven and hob, a large utility room and a lovely bright and spacious sitting room with fireplace and adjoining garden room. The garden room offers just wonderful peaceful views.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The front provides off road parking and leads to a large attached garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: E