- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO REQUEST A VIEWING
- SIMPLY STUNNING GRADE II LISTED DEVELOPMENT
- GORGEOUS WALLED COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH WATER GARDEN
- EXTENSIVELY & STYLISHLY IMPROVED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BAGS OF CHARACTER
- TWO BEDROOMS & CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATHROOM
- WONDERFUL SITTING/DINING ROOM WITH HIGH CEILINGS & MOULDED CORNICING
- LOVELY RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH SOLID OAK WORKTOPS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD & SENSIBLE MAINTENANCE COSTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL WITH KEYS IN THE OFFICE
- NO CHAIN, ALLOCATED PARKING & STORAGE SHED
Tenure: FreeholdA fantastic location close to Ringwood Town Centre, private allocated parking and no forward chain, are just a few features of this extensively improved first floor apartment that is being sold with the benefit of a share in the freehold.
The property has been extensively and sympathetically improved with the recent addition of a superb new kitchen with solid oak worktops and contrasting splashbacks. Throughout the décor is subtle and classy, adding to the feeling of light and space.
Both bedrooms are sensible doubles and served by a contemporary style bathroom. The sitting/dining room has wonderful high ceilings and a lovely dual aspect.
This charming property further benefits from gas central heating and plenty of useful storage.
Outside are simply stunning private communal grounds and a useful timber store shed conveyed in the sale.
This first floor apartment forms part of the original Grade II listed Moortown House, which was skilfully converted in 1989 to form a select development of apartments & town houses, within superb, landscaped gardens, originally designed by Gertrude Jekyll. bounded by mature trees. There is residents allocated parking, & the property is within level walking distance of local shop & David Lloyd leisure club.
Leasehold with a share in the freehold.
999 years from 1987