- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME WITH A SOUGHT-AFTER LIONS LANE ADDRESS
- PLANNING PERMISSION PASSED FOR A 4000 SQ FT CONTEMPORARY STYLE FAMILY HOME
- CURRENTLY A LOVELY, WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME WITH DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH TWO MODERN BATHROOMS
- LOVELY SLEEK CONTEMPORARY STYLE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & MATCHING UTILITY ROOM
- TWO BRIGHT & SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- SIMPLY STUNNING PRIVATE & MATURE PLOT OF 0.33 ACRES
- CLOSE TO CASTLEMAN TRAIL & MOORS VALLEY
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE POTENTIAL OF THIS PROPERTY
Tenure: FreeholdA simply stunning private and mature plot of 0.33 acres, extensive parking and a detached double garage, are just a few features of this delightful detached property that has planning permission passed (august 2021) to create a breath-taking contemporary style family home of approximately 4000 square feet. Planning reference: 3/21/0469/HOU
This unique property could be simply extended on a smaller scale to create a home/annexe, or extended to the plans passed, creating an incredible contemporary home with a prestigious Lions Lane entrance and address (we believe the address would become 70 lions Lane). Currently the beautiful private plot contains a well presented detached family home with detached double garage. This comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms served by two modern white bathrooms (one en-suite).
The ground floor lies host to a wonderful bright and spacious dual-aspect sitting room, a formal dining room, a lovely contemporary style kitchen/breakfast room and matching separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
Further benefits include Cat 5 cabling to three rooms, a remotely operated up and over garage door, gas central heating and some double glazing.
The current access from Shelley Close provides extensive parking and leads to the detached double garage, but the new entrance would come from Lions Lane, creating a completely different feel to the approach. The plot is wonderfully private and measures 0.33 acres. It offers unexpected levels of privacy and seclusion with established shrubs, trees and hedging.
In our opinion, if the plans were followed through, you would have one of the finest homes in the area with all of the usual benefits of living in Ashley Heath. Things like the Castleman Trail, Moors Valley Country Park, Avon Heath Country Park and easy access to the A31, Ringwood Wimborne and Bournemouth.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F (East Dorset)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D