- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO BOOK A VIEWING
- VACANT POSSESSION WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL FOR IMPROVEMENT
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE & PEACEFUL GARDENS FACING SOUTH/EAST
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM & 2nd WC
- LOVELY BRIGHT & SPACIOUS SITTING/DINING ROOM I ERLOOKING THE GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC POSITION CLOSE TO LIONS HILL & THE CASTLEMAN TRAIL
- FITTED KITCHEN & USEFUL ENCLOSED SIDE LOBBY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS CHARMING BUNGALOW WITH KEYS LODGED IN THE OFFICE
Tenure: FreeholdA wonderful peaceful cul-de-sac location, extensive parking and a useful double garage, are just a few features of this detached bungalow that is being offered with vacant possession and no forward chain.
Enjoying a south easterly aspect, this charming bungalow offers fantastic potential to improve and extend (subject to the necessary approvals).
The property is very well designed with a bright and spacious central sitting/dining with stone fire surround that overlooks the rear garden, a comprehensively fitted kitchen to one end and three well proportioned double bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) to the other.
This delightful property further benefits from a family bathroom, second WC/ cloakroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside to the rear is a full width block paved terrace, perfect to catch the sun, all enclosed by panel fencing mature hedges and shrubs. There are a couple of useful timber storage sheds. Access to the front can be gained via a lockable door and covered lobby that leads through to an additional door that opens out to the front.
To the front is extensive block paved driveway providing parking for numerous cars. This in turn leads to an integral double garage with up and over door. The remainder of the front is designed with ease of maintenance in mind, being laid to lawn with mature shrubs